Saturday, March 5, 2011

Whitney Houston's Daughter: Drug Pictures Were a Set-Up

Whitney Houston's Daughter: Drug Pictures Were a Set-Up

Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown's teenage daughter swears that she didn't inherit her parents' drug problems -- and that those pictures in the National Enquirer were a setup. The photographs printed by the tabloid appear to show Bobbi Kristina Brown, 18, snorting cocaine at a party last year. The accompanying story quoted Kristina's ex-boyfriend calling her a drug addict. Kristina took to Twitter this week to air her side of the story: That the photos were a setup by her vindictive ex.

"The person that did this was a result of a horrible relationship that went sour," writes Bobbi Kristina. "I was in love -- he was in love with money. I've learned my lesson."

Bobbi writes that the ex-boyfriend "set me up to make it look exactly what it looks like. God will smite them yes... But it's not really what it looks like... all I can do now, is keep my head up high, keep looking towards the lord." Brown also praises her mother, tweeting, "I love my family so much. My mom just comforted me to the max, and I'm so thankful for her. Thank you so much lord for blessing me with an Phenomenal family and incredibly phenomenal mother. Thank you for giving me the strength to move forward and put things in the past."

As for going down the same path as her singer parents, who have both been in and out of rehab and jail, Brown says it's not happening.

"I'm following my mother's footsteps industry wise," she tweets. "My family is great -- and I know I will overcome this and succeed. This is all I'm gonna say." According to Popeater, the Enquirer has a history of printing negative stories about Bobbi Kristina, including a 2008 report that Bobbi "tried to stab her mom during an argument -- and then attempted to kill herself by slashing her wrists." Brown was fifteen at the time.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/whitney-houstons-daughter-drug-pictures-were-set/1-a-328704

Christina Applegate Christina DaRe Christina Milian

No comments:

Post a Comment