Monday, March 7, 2011

Matt Damon: Meeting Wife Luciana Was Fate

In Matt Damon's new film The Adjustment Bureau, fate appears to bring the actor together with his onscreen love played by Emily Blunt. And in a case of art imitating life, Matt says it was his destiny to meet wife Luciana and have a family that includes four daughters ? Alexia, 12, Isabella, 4, Gia, 2, and Stella, 3 months.

"When I look back at my life, and look at some of the most incredible things that have happened in my life, like meeting my wife, and I think of all the things that had to happen for us to meet and eight years and four kids later, I can't imagine life without her," Matt says. "All that stuff happened by some series of coincidences, so it makes you wonder - is there an 'Adjustment Bureau there', kind of, helping me out?"

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/03/07/matt-damon-meeting-wife-luciana-was-fate

Eve Fergie Foxy Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment