Friday, February 25, 2011

With Which Special Lady Will Justin Bieber Celebrate His Birthday?

With Which Special Lady Will Justin Bieber Celebrate His Birthday?

Justin Bieber's making big plans for his upcoming 17th birthday, and he's got his eye on one certain lady that he's hoping to spend his special day with -- his grandmother!

"Hopefully my grandparents will be out here and I'll be able to spend time, a little bit, with them," the singer, whose birthday is March 1, told Entertainment Tonight. "My grandma makes the best cheesecake – cherry cheesecake. She made that for my 13th birthday." 

The squeaky-clean teen says he's not planning any sort of birthday bash, mostly because he's only got a short window of time before he's back to work full-time.

"I only have, like, four days, so I'm just going to relax, because I start my world tour starting on [March 4] – so just going to mentally prepare and just relax," Bieber said.

As for his new haircut that's sent his fans into frenzy, the Biebs wants everyone to know it's really not that big of a deal.

"I just woke up and said, 'I don't want this anymore,' so I just cut it," he said of his decision to chop his shaggy locks. "You know, the fans really liked it, but they'll like me no matter what, because I think it's about the music." 

Do you think Justin Bieber can remain so innocent? Chime in below!

 

 

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/which-special-lady-will-justin-bieber-celebrate-his-birthday/1-a-326497

Camilla Belle Carla Campbell Carla Gugino

No comments:

Post a Comment